1823 Tea Lounge by Ronnefeldt, respect your privacy right and understand expectation of the user that information provided through our website by the User should be protected. The Company hereby announce the Cookies Policy which shall apply to our Website.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that the Company stores on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our website, the Company may collect information from you through cookies.
Our Website uses different types of cookies including but not limited to as set out below.
– Necessary cookies are required for the operations of the Website to ensure the security, simplicity, and integrity of functional use. They include, for example, cookies that enable basic functions like page navigation or enable the User to log into secure areas of the Website.
The Website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies placed on your device do not store any personally identifiable information.
– Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so the Company can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They enable us to understand how the User interacts with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously and to help us improve user experience of the Website. If you do not allow these cookies, the Company will not know when you have visited our Website and will not be able to monitor its performance.
– Targeting cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners. They record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The Company will use this information to make our Website, and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The Company may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
– Functionality cookies may be set by us or by third party providers whose services the Company has added to our pages. They enable the Website to operate in accordance with your preferences, for example, to recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Social Media Cookies
– Social media cookies are set by a range of social media services that the Company has added to the Website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other Websites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that the Company can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so the Company can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Change of Cookies Setting
The User can use a cookies controller tool of the web browser to change the Cookies Setting.
However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Website, as well as result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Website.
Updates to this Cookies Policy
The Company regularly review and, if appropriate, update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Please refer to this page for the updated Cookies Policy.